1. General provisions
1.1. By performing any actions and (or) registering on the booklion.lviv.ua website, as well as on any of its subdomains, you thereby freely, of your own free will and in your own interests give your indefinite and irrevocable consent to any methods of processing your personal data. data, including any action (operation) and (or) set of actions (operations) carried out with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools, with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data; any actions are carried out exclusively in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data" the Constitution of Ukraine (254k/96-ВР), this Law, other laws and subordinate legal acts, international treaties of Ukraine, consent to the bindingness of which has been granted by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine .
1.2. This Policy, including the interpretation of its provisions and the procedure for acceptance, implementation, changes and termination, is subject to the application of the legislation of Ukraine.
1.3. Here and further in the Policy, the terms and definitions provided for in the Offer, as well as in other contracts concluded with the User, are used, unless otherwise provided for in this Policy or does not follow from its essence. In other cases, the interpretation of the term used in the Policy is carried out in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, customs of business turnover, or scientific doctrine.
2. Personal information
2.1. In this Policy, personal data means:
2.1.1. Information that the User provides about himself/herself during registration or authorization, as well as in the process of further use of the Site, including the User's personal data.
2.1.2. Data transmitted automatically depending on the User's software settings, including, but not limited to: IP address, cookie, data about the software product used by the User and the device for working in the communication network, including the Internet, Internet parameters and settings -browsers, information and materials transmitted and received using the Service.
2.2. The Administration is not responsible for the procedure for the use of the User's Personal Information by third parties with whom the User interacts within the framework of using the Site, and is provided on its basis to the Service.
2.3. The user is aware of and accepts the possibility of placing third-party software on the site pages, as a result of which such persons may receive the depersonalized data specified in clause 2.1.2. The specified third-party software may include, among others:
• Systems for collecting visit statistics (eg, Google Analytics counter, etc.);
• Social plugins (blocks) of social networks (for example, Facebook, etc.);
• Banner display systems (for example, AdRiver, etc.);
• Other systems for collecting depersonalized information.
The User has the right to independently limit the collection of such information by third parties using the standard privacy settings that he applies to work with the Internet Browser Site.
2.4. The Administration has the right to set requirements for the composition of the User's Personal Information, which must be provided for the use of the Site and the Service based on it. If certain information does not differ from those not marked by the Administration as mandatory, its provision or disclosure is carried out by the User at his discretion.
2.5. The Administration does not verify the authenticity of the provided Personal Information, believing that the User acts conscientiously, prudently and makes all necessary efforts to maintain such information in an up-to-date state.
3. Purposes of Personal Information processing
3.1. The Administration carries out processing, including the collection and storage of only that Personal information that is necessary for the conclusion and execution of contracts with the User.
3.2. The Administration has the right to use Personal Information in particular, but not limited to the following purposes:
• Conclusion of contracts for the use of the Site and Service;
• Fulfillment of obligations under concluded contracts, including providing the User with access to the Site and Service;
• Identification of the User within the framework of fulfilling the obligations under the contracts concluded with him;
• Providing methodical and technical support in connection with the use of the Site and Service;
• Ensuring communication with the User for the purpose of information service and improving the quality of the Service, including in the order of notification involving third parties;
• Use of depersonalized data for targeting advertising and/or information materials by age, gender, and other characteristics;
• Conducting marketing, statistical and other research based on depersonalized data.
4. Requirements for the protection of Personal Information
4.1. The Administration stores Personal Information and ensures its protection against unauthorized access and distribution in accordance with internal rules and regulations.
4.2. Regarding the User's Personal Information, its confidentiality is preserved, except when the technology of the Site, or the Service provided on its basis, or the settings of the software used by the User, provide for an open exchange of information with other Users of the Site or with any Internet users.
4.3. The Administration has the right to transfer Personal Information to third parties in the following cases:
• The User has expressed his consent to such actions, including cases where the User applies the settings of the used software, which do not limit the provision of certain information;
• The transfer is necessary within the framework of the User's use of the Site's functionality and/or the specifics of the Service based on it;
• In connection with the transfer of the Site to the possession, use or ownership of such a third party, including the assignment of rights under contracts concluded with the User in favor of such a third party;
• At the request of a court or other authorized state body within the framework of the procedure established by law;
• To protect the rights and legitimate interests of the Administration in connection with the violation of contracts concluded with the User.